Skip to main content

Records Request

If you have moved into our district, please visit our Enrollment Tab on our District website, for more information on what documents you must provide.  Once your residency has been verified, we will request records from your previous district.  Be sure to get an unofficial transcript for reference so the counselor’s can schedule the correct courses.  We can’t start enrollment until we have it.  Sometime requesting records can take up to 3 days so it’s best to have a copy along with withdrawal grades from your student’s previous school.


If you have moved out of our district, you can give my email to your new school to request records.  Be sure that you have turned in all your textbooks, library books, Chromebook and Charger.  All band fees, choir fees and lunch account fees must be paid in full.


To request records from Tuttle, please contact Christy Windle, or fax to 405-381-4637.