If you are a new family to the Tuttle Public Schools district or you are a former student that is returning, you must complete the New Student Online Enrollment. Please click this link in order to take you to the application:
You will be required to provide the following documentation when enrolling so please have the following:
- (2) Proofs of residency:
- Must be any two current bills servicing the property you are living in within the Tuttle School district. The bills must include parent/guardian(s) name and service address (trash, electric, water, mortgage, lease agreement, residential sales contract, paystub). If you are a parent/guardian that can not provide this information in your name, you will be required to complete a Residency Affidavit which the homeowner or person you are living with must sign. Please come directly to the Administration office if this is your living situation or call 405-381-2605 for more information.
- Must be a .jpg or .pdf document that is uploaded.
- Birth Certificate of student
- Vaccine records or exemption of student (must have the original copy to mail to the State Dept or a copy of one already filed)
- Transcript from previous High School and/or withdrawal grades (if you are transferring mid-year)
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please call our Administration Office at 405-381-2605 or our High School Registrar at 405-381-2396 or email, email@example.com.
Link for Registration:https://okcloud1.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/tuttle