Skip to main content

NEW STUDENT Enrollment

If you are a new family to the Tuttle Public Schools district or you are a former student that is returning, you must complete the New Student Online Enrollment.  Please click this link in order to take you to the application:

You will be required to provide the following documentation when enrolling so please have the following:

  1.  (2) Proofs of residency:
    • Must be any two current bills servicing the property you are living in within the Tuttle School district.  The bills must include parent/guardian(s) name and service address (trash, electric, water, mortgage, lease agreement, residential sales contract, paystub).  If you are a parent/guardian that can not provide this information in your name, you will be required to complete a Residency Affidavit which the homeowner or person you are living with must sign.  Please come directly to the Administration office if this is your living situation or call 405-381-2605 for more information.
    • Must be a .jpg or .pdf document that is uploaded.
  2. Birth Certificate of student
  3. Vaccine records or exemption of student (must have the original copy to mail to the State Dept or a copy of one already filed)
  4. Transcript from previous High School and/or withdrawal grades (if you are transferring mid-year)

If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please call our Administration Office at 405-381-2605 or our High School Registrar at 405-381-2396 or email,

Link for Registration: